Friday, December 14, 2012

Describe your Game

In my game I've planned to have my scene like to be in a lot of ice so the bigger the penguins are the more ice there is going to be . Well what I'm trying to say is that there are going to be different areas . First the player will have to choose what level they want Easy , Medium & Hard . If they choose the Easy one they will have to work with the Little Penguins . If they choose Medium with the Medium ones and if they choose the hard one they will have the big penguins . The bigger the penguins are the more complicated it will be . There will be some food hidden and the penguins will take some not all only the ones that they like and the one that are for them . For example there is going to be different food for little penguins and medium and big you will have to guess which one is for the level that you choose . I want my game to have a lot of creative things like a lot of hidden objects and make my game challenging also i want to put a timer .

No comments:

Post a Comment